Our Manchester fire and smoke restoration service includes:
- Emergency call out, with electrics assessments and boarding up of windows and doors to make the property safe, as well as keeping out the weather.
- Structural cleaning of the property to prevent secondary damage.
- Structural drying to deal with any water or chemical damage used to extinguish the fire and reactions from soot particles.
- Restoration of possessions, such as fabrics and the general contents of the building, including dry cleaning and off-site storage until they can be returned to the property.
- Assessments of contents by a specialist for properties that include fine art, important documents etc. that need considered retrieval and storage along with any period furniture items.
- Full reinstatement (reconstruction) in the property where requested and agreed.
We deliver a 24-hour emergency fire and smoke damage restoration service in Manchester and the surrounding areas, for commercial and domestic properties. Our team has over 30 years’ experience with fire mitigation and fire and smoke restoration, so you’ll be in safe hands with us.