Cultural Change for Managing Property Health Conference
Complimentary Seminar on Damp, Condensation, and Mould Challenges
Wondering how to ensure your property meets the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act standards? Learn how to effectively identify and address property health issues at our FREE seminar.
Find us at:
- The NSBRC, Swindon
- Wednesday 27th September 2023
How Can We Help?
With winter just around the corner, are you ready for dealing with ongoing damp, condensation and mould complaints?
How can landlords deliver credible advice to residents in regard to damp and mould issues?
Are you unsure of the root cause contributory elements for damp and mould?
If you answer
to any of these, attend our FREE seminar
What to expect from our free seminar
Join us to discover expert solutions, tackle damp & mould effectively, and create a safe living environment. Learn more about this pressing issue and how to safeguard your property – the below is just the tip of the iceberg on what to expect at our seminar.
- Provides answers for levelling-up the social housing sector (Govt White Paper 2020)
- Responds to the governments call for a new Charter for social housing residents
- Align a zero-tolerance solution to your organisation requirements
- Not only a called-for timely resolution but moreover… a long-term and credible resolution
- A proactive learning platform benefitting residents and staff
- Develop and maintain clear communications with residents
- Create more pertinent trend data for stock and resident behaviour
- Add SMART intelligence to IoT sensor technologies